We proudly announce that we are accredited with the Information and Advice Quality Framework for Wales. Any Charity or Voluntary Organisation that receives a Trusted Standard Accreditation is publicly recognised by the Welsh Government’s information and advice quality framework.
This is Trusted Standard’s first time accredited with IAQF.
The IAQF Wales has been developed in response to the Welsh Government’s identification of the vital role that information and advice services should play in supporting the delivery of two of its strategic goals:
- Tackling poverty and promoting financial inclusion.
- Promoting equality and building cohesive communities.
- Trusted Standard helps identify and share best practices to create a prosperous, resilient and more equal Wales.
- It supports the public in identifying providers of choices.
- Trusted Standard in Wales can provide public recognition that your organisation meets the Welsh Government's IAQF Information and Advice Quality Framework requirements.
- It also supports continuous improvement in your organisation.